Featured Not resolved
1.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

See photos attached.It is frustrating when you can't talk to an actual person.

Their phone system gives you the "run-around." They claim that someone will contact you within 24 hours...and it never happens. The lines are always "busy" and it is nearly impossible it enter your order number.

Anyway, they advertised a large print on a "high-quality" sweatshirt and what they sent (for $33.00, plus shipping) was a postage stamp on an average sweatshirt. I will probably never wear this thing.

It was supposed to by funny, but it looks like a joke.I am really BENT!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "they don't offer refund or exchange, so just print the shirt like they show" as the author lost $37. The author is overall dissatisfied with Teechip and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about teechip sweatshirt from Teechip was print they delivered was smaller than a sheet of paper , but reviewer liked design which i only saw on the computer. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

user11368687
Uncasville, Connecticut, United States #1239305

I have the exact same problem.i spent good money to get a medium grade sweatshirt with a blurry printed lettering and a miniature of what was advertised.

I'm very disappointed in this company and want very much to return this item for a full refund.what can we do now?