Featured Not resolved
1.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

The ol bait n switch design advertised tshirt and coffee cup same ,mcoffee cup not like t shirt , decline my request for refund or make cup like shirt , I see I'm not alone here contacting BBB and scrapen em across the coals on social media.Tried emailing them several times , no response , tried calling , no response.

Finally get email saying that they don't see anything wrong with what I ordered and the advertisement was what I got. I send them pictures and they send me back same response .

They suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck..Is that a 100 words yet if not I could write suck suck suck suck more.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of teechip black sabbath matters mug from Teechip and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Teechip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1222377
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello,

Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention.I see that you have been in contact with our Claims Department and they have resolved your claim.

While I will not be able to offer further compensation, if you feel the resolution was unreasonable please email escalations@teechip.com with more information and a Claims representative will take another look at your claim.

- Emily

seversley83
to TeeChipRep Trenton, New Jersey, United States #1228934

I need my shirt or a refund!!! U guys are really something else!! Crooks!