Teechip - Black sabbath matters tshirt and companion coffee cup

The ol bait n switch design advertised tshirt and coffee cup same ,mcoffee cup not like t shirt , decline my request for refund or make cup like shirt , I see I'm not alone here contacting BBB and scrapen em across the coals on social media.Tried emailing them several times , no response , tried calling , no response.

Finally get email saying that they don't see anything wrong with what I ordered and the advertisement was what I got. I send them pictures and they send me back same response .

They suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck..Is that a 100 words yet if not I could write suck suck suck suck more.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Black Sabbath Matters T Shirt And Coffee Cup
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #930633

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Teechip? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Oct 04 #1222377 Indianapolis, Indiana

Teechip verified representative

Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention. I see that you have been in contact with our Claims Department and they have resolved your claim. While I will not be able to offer further compensation, if you feel the resolution was unreasonable please email escalations@teechip.com with more information and a Claims representative will take another look at your claim.
- Emily

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Teechip. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Teechip.
Filing a new complaint about