2.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Received a broken cup.For a week and half I have been trying to get ahold of company to either send a new cup or refund my money.

E-mails go unanswered and phone calls are an hour wait and even then aren't answered. One cup I ordered came thru fine but not the first one. I'm very disappointed in the customer service.

You should know that word of mouth can kill a company and maybe not yours since you deal mainly in shirts and such but With Teespring being a better company to deal with bad mouthing you can certainly hurt your sellers.I've added a photo which I hope comes thru.

Barbara Dontell

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $23. The author is overall dissatisfied with Teechip and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about teechip mug from Teechip was unable to get ahold of company to resolve issue Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments