1.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

WISH TO EXCHANGE AN EXTRA LARGE SWEATSHIRT FOR A SMALLER SIZE.CAN NOT REACH ANYONE TO ARRANGE EXCHANGE.

CALLED AND WAS PUT ON HOLD..24 MINUTES. SENT 2 EMAILS NO RESPONSE. THIS IS A TIME SENSITIVE ISSUE. I WISH TO WEAR THE SHIRT FOR THE WOMEN'S MARCH ON JANUARY 21.

WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE CORRECT SIZE BEFORE THE MARCH. NOT SURE WHY I HAVE TO ENTER 100 WORDS TO EXPLAIN MY COMPLAINT. SEEM VERY CLEAR FROM WHAT I ALREADY WROTE. PLEASE POST.

V PLEASE POST.

PLEASE POST.PLEASE POST.

Review about: Teechip Customer Care.

Preferred solution: EXCHANGE MY XL SHIRT FOR A SMALLER SIZE..

I liked: Product shown.

I didn't like: Size, Customer service and exchange ability, No response to my emails, Lowsy phone service.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

This is poor service and it doesn’t make any sense you send me the wrong item and when I call It’s saying a 8 digit order number when mines 10. I cant Contact anyone this is very frustrating

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1337073
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello, sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order.That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip.

Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly.I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.