filters
City:
Product:

TeeChip - The quality of your product is very poor for the price I paid

TeeChip - The quality of your product is very poor for the price I paid
Your company filled a orderaced 12-12-2018. Upon arrival nothing about this shirt was right. The color was all faded it is not true to size as stated in your add but what worse the printing is faded or not even there. We asked for a refund and wanted to return instead today I recieved a replacement that looks10x worse than the first one. Being from Indiana and moving here to Florida several years ago I still get a bit Home sick when I saw this shirt I knew I had to have it... very very disappointed. I want a return postage to send you back these two pitiful shirts and a full refund. Thank you in advance Sandy

TeeChip - First time customer

I've been calling the two #'s they gave and no one will answer one and the other one has been disconnected!!! I'm trying to cancel my order, but no response!!! I'm very pissed off, now I'm thinking it's all a scame!!!!

TeeChip - They SUCK!!

I ordered a limited print for $36.00. What came was a flimsy poster that I could have printed myself for less than $5.00. Their email doesn't work, their phone is just a busy signal. I want my money back and they can their flimsy piece of white paper back!!!!!!!
Show

TeeChip - Tee sh irt and sweet shirt I sent back I only wanted i tee shirt and one sweet shirt and was sent a total of 5 and charged for 5 and I returned a total of 3

Now I would like to know am i going to be refunded for the 3 shirts that I returned I tried to cancel my orders but could not. they put them on my charge .That was quite a bit of money for me. Veronica Record 415 North 6th Street De Soto ,Mo.63020

TeeChip - I haven't received my order yet

No one answers the phone. I haven’t received any information as to when my product will arrive and it’s been a month.

TeeChip - I order a T-Shirt it is to small.I sent it back

My Name is Rebecca Pickens 5505 W.100 S. Warsaw,In 46580 My order number is RL-11655-85125 Black T-Shirt It said BLESSED TO BE CALLED NANA size Med It was to small so I sent it back to you 11/21/2018 I explained to you to send me a size Large. I have not received the T-Shirt from you.I had tracking on the T-Shirt I sent back to you.The tracking number is 9500113684538325225668 You received it on 11/23/2018 the time was 12:14 PM.PLEASE SEND MY T-SHIRT OR MY MONEY BACK. T-SHIRT $14.99 SHIPPING FEES $3.99 TAX $1.33 = $20.31 BAL. MY PHONE IS Number:574- 527-4589 E- MAIL Is: donnapickens@ymail.com TODAY is 1/11/2019
I liked
  • Nice shirt

TeeChip - Placed order, no response

I placed an order, created an account and when I went to log in, it says that my user name is incorrect. I’ve called 42 times and the number is always busy. I’ve emailed and not one response. Terrible company
2.0

TeeChip - Charged twice for one item

charged twice for one item
Show

TeeChip - Order is extremely delayed and I’ve sent several emails and still no items that I’ve paid for.

This company is the *** worst. You people can’t even talk on the phone. “Oh, call customer service” you say!! That doesn’t even work, you can’t send my items I’ve paid for.

TeeChip - Scam company

Paid over 50 dollars for 2 fruit of the loom tshirts with blurry printing of illegally printed images. I disputed the charge and sent their customer service images with no response from them and a rebill on my card. They are unethical- stay away
1.2