Salt Lake City, Utah
100% full

I was sent a t-shirt that had a poor print job.The image and lettering were faded and there were no sharp edges as there should have been.

I sent them an email with a photo (the red shirt) compared to another photo of the same shirt that was ordered by someone else (the blue shirt). I got an email back right away telling me that someone would be getting in touch with me soon to resolve the problem. I waited for almost a month, sending several more emails in between. Finally, I posted a comment on their Facebook page and was told to send my complaint to another email address.

I did. After waiting for another week, I was asked to send the photos again and explain the problem in detail. I did.

Weeks later, I got a response saying that they could not see a problem with a link to their Terms of Service.I highly recommend going to another company to order a shirt.

Review about: Teechip T-Shirt.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Teechip T-shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $25
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Teechip - Ripped off Dan Mumford design for Rick & Morty Teechip "Bought a print, then realized that it's a copy of a Dan Mumford design called "I'm starting to work up some anxiety about this whole thing" (http://nineteeneightyeight.com/collections/rick-and-morty/products/dan-mumford-im-starting-to-work-up-some-anxiety-about-this-whole-thing-print?variant=36427827143). Tried to cancel..." Read more Teechip - Scandalous company stealing artists art and selling as their own Teechip "This company, and their sub companies, are repeatedly stealing my artwork. This involves taking 600px x 600px 72dpi web rips of my art and selling it as full print! Plus..." Read more Teechip Happy Pills Ferret Mug Teechip "...Made my order of Happy Pills ferret mug.I received my order promptly but when I opened the box the handle was shattered..." Read more Teechip - Terrible Awful Horrible Horrendous Print Quality Teechip "AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! This is a total scam. This company just prints low-resolution JPEGs on poster paper. I doubt the artwork is even theirs... I have been trying to resolve..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more Dfa appointment system is trash Dfa "Nag pa appointment ako sa dfa pra sa renew ng passport ko it will expired on dec 22 2017 may offer letters nako from abroad d ma process ang papers..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more