Teechip - Crappy print job. Spend over a month trying to get a response. Still not resolved.

I was sent a t-shirt that had a poor print job.The image and lettering were faded and there were no sharp edges as there should have been.

I sent them an email with a photo (the red shirt) compared to another photo of the same shirt that was ordered by someone else (the blue shirt). I got an email back right away telling me that someone would be getting in touch with me soon to resolve the problem. I waited for almost a month, sending several more emails in between. Finally, I posted a comment on their Facebook page and was told to send my complaint to another email address.

I did. After waiting for another week, I was asked to send the photos again and explain the problem in detail. I did.

Weeks later, I got a response saying that they could not see a problem with a link to their Terms of Service.I highly recommend going to another company to order a shirt.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Had an experience with Teechip? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Teechip. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Teechip.
Filing a new complaint about