100% full

I was sent a t-shirt that had a poor print job.The image and lettering were faded and there were no sharp edges as there should have been.

I sent them an email with a photo (the red shirt) compared to another photo of the same shirt that was ordered by someone else (the blue shirt). I got an email back right away telling me that someone would be getting in touch with me soon to resolve the problem. I waited for almost a month, sending several more emails in between. Finally, I posted a comment on their Facebook page and was told to send my complaint to another email address.

I did. After waiting for another week, I was asked to send the photos again and explain the problem in detail. I did.

Weeks later, I got a response saying that they could not see a problem with a link to their Terms of Service.I highly recommend going to another company to order a shirt.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of teechip t-shirt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Teechip needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teechip t-shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teechip.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments