Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered 4 coffee cups.See photos.

Two cups came damaged. One cup broken and one cup has delamitation. Sent in request for help. They replied to submit pictures via an email, but that email informed me that I reached an unmonitored support inbox.

There is no way to conatct them, no phone info, etc. The following link: https://pro.teechip.com/contact/email. is worthless. In that link they state all claims are investigated and may be eligible for a reprint.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Hope this information helps! If you have any other questions, please reply back or visit our FAQs for an instant answer: https://pro.teechip.com/faq Regards, TeeChip Customer Service 88 dollars. No customer support.

Garbage products.Regards, Mike and Izumi Buckley - Huntington Beach, CA

Review about: Teechip Mug.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Bad product execution.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1334954
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello, sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order. I have filed a claim on your behalf and someone will reach out to you shortly to help rectify your claim.

Huntington Beach, California, United States #1317981

I called the phone # you sent me.866-251-0432.

The automated process asks for a 8 digit order #. The order # is RL-10132-90625. So its impossible to connect. The phone also directs you to hot (0) zero for operator assistance.

Which there is none!No help - No Service!