This morning my bank alerted me that I have $0.00 funds in my bank account.Fraud alert!

My bank information was stolen. I do not know how this happened. All of my money was spent on this online store at Tee Chip dot com. It is a mess and I have no money after this *** into my account.

In searching to find out who this online store actually is, I have found nothing by fraud and scam alerts from people who have dealt with them. I had never heard of this website, no one has access to my bank information.

Fraud is on the rise from, I have never purchased from Tee Chip.From what I have learned Tee Chip is one of the worst for stealing people's money.

Review about: Bank Fraud.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fraud / $600
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1323116

My account was also hacked from the site. Sending me *** I didn't order super scary and frustrating.

Mei Zhang 111

Me too!4 transaction posted to my account on the 4/11! Total up to $1000! Now I keep receiving stuff from them!scared the heck out of me!!

#1319571

Just got fraudulent charges on my account from this site also.

Lexington Park, Maryland, United States #1319455

Got us for $450 yesterday or this morning

Paterson, New Jersey, United States #1319133

They got me for $375 yesterday morning.I'm so pissed right now.

#1319033

Almost got me .my bank flaged it.

I never have been to the site. Where did they get my bank card # from? I'm from st.louis.

where is everyone else from?Trying to figure out where my card was hacked from.

to Anonymous El Cajon, California, United States #1320012

I'm in San Diego and they got me too. Never used this website and never heard of them till today when they took $600 out of my account. Thankfully my bank will put my money back in my account

Tim
to Anonymous #1321687

St. Louis got me today

Pawtucket, Rhode Island, United States #1318772

They got me for over 500 and my bank is filing fraud charges against them

JustMe

Yep, they got me too just this morning for nearly $800.00!I had to withdraw my money from my account before the transaction could finish processing.

Now I get to deal with the bank.Oh freakin' joy!