This morning my bank alerted me that I have $0.00 funds in my bank account.Fraud alert!

My bank information was stolen. I do not know how this happened. All of my money was spent on this online store at Tee Chip dot com. It is a mess and I have no money after this *** into my account.

In searching to find out who this online store actually is, I have found nothing by fraud and scam alerts from people who have dealt with them. I had never heard of this website, no one has access to my bank information.

Fraud is on the rise from, I have never purchased from Tee Chip.From what I have learned Tee Chip is one of the worst for stealing people's money.

Reason of review: Fraud.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1334946
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello, sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order.That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip.

Please provide your email address and order number or bank transaction number and I will contact you via email shortly.I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.

to TeeChipRep #1344860

My order was placed on 6-15-17 for $57.79

My PayPal

transaction ID.#4HU23316H5106283F

please provide me with an order # & tracking information. (I ordered 2 black shirts. A men's XL sleeveless & a women's Medium shirts.)

Thank you for your prompt response.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1323116

My account was also hacked from the site. Sending me *** I didn't order super scary and frustrating.

Me too!4 transaction posted to my account on the 4/11! Total up to $1000! Now I keep receiving stuff from them!scared the heck out of me!!

to Mei Zhang 111 #1339704

Same here! I had a fraudulent charge on a Visa card for $305 and so far have received 5 mugs, 6 t shirts and a sweatshirt!

#1319571

Just got fraudulent charges on my account from this site also.

Lexington Park, Maryland, United States #1319455

Got us for $450 yesterday or this morning

Paterson, New Jersey, United States #1319133

They got me for $375 yesterday morning.I'm so pissed right now.

#1319033

Almost got me .my bank flaged it.

I never have been to the site. Where did they get my bank card # from? I'm from st.louis.

where is everyone else from?Trying to figure out where my card was hacked from.

to Anonymous El Cajon, California, United States #1320012

I'm in San Diego and they got me too. Never used this website and never heard of them till today when they took $600 out of my account. Thankfully my bank will put my money back in my account