Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered two identical items (coffee mug with cat photo), and received one chipped cup.I emailed them and got back a link to a URL where a claim could be filed.

I got no response to the claim so I started a dispute on PayPal. That got a reaction, they contacted suggesting that my order would be shipped if I canceled the claim. Against my better judgment, I cancelled the claim and sent them a message with a copy of the notice from PayPal that the claim had been canceled. They responded by saying that they couldn't ship the order until the claim was canceled.

I again sent a copy of the notice from PayPal and again they said the order couldn't be shipped until the claim was canceled. I tried once more, and got the same response. The end result was that for my order of two cups, I got one chipped cup and a really bad taste in my mouth.

I might as well have flushed that money down the toilet.I've been buying things online over the Internet for many years but I have never experienced a company with such horrible customer service.

Review about: Teechip Mug.

I didn't like: Not recieving the product.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1335009
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello, sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order.That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip.

Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly.I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.

Saint Leonards-On-Sea, England, United Kingdom #1307402

I received the daughter cup today, handle completely broken. It is unusable so have emailed today via paypal. Awaiting reply.