Santa Cruz, California
100% full Not resolved

Attached are two pictures. One is of the sweatshirt that exemplifies how terrible the quality of the print was (it is blurry and terrible quality). This is far below par as far as print quality is concerned, especially for the price I paid.

Upon further inspection as I was taking pictures, I found the item is defective in another aspect also: the armpit is de-threading. That is now two separate issues with this item.

This item has never been worn, used, or washed.

I do not want another replacement item, I need a full refund. TeeChip has sent me a defective item, so I would need a paid return label so I can return the defective item for a full refund.

Thank you.

Review about: Teechip Custom Long Sleeve.

I didn't like: Comminication, Customer service.

Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss All of the above / $42
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion