Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Attached are two pictures. One is of the sweatshirt that exemplifies how terrible the quality of the print was (it is blurry and terrible quality). This is far below par as far as print quality is concerned, especially for the price I paid.

Upon further inspection as I was taking pictures, I found the item is defective in another aspect also: the armpit is de-threading. That is now two separate issues with this item.

This item has never been worn, used, or washed.

I do not want another replacement item, I need a full refund. TeeChip has sent me a defective item, so I would need a paid return label so I can return the defective item for a full refund.

Thank you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of comminication and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above" of teechip custom long sleeve and associated monetary loss in the amount of $42. Teechip needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teechip custom long sleeve in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teechip.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments