1.1
Turnaround Time
Poster decreased review rating.

Do Not Order from them!I placed an order for a Fathers Day T-shirt for my son to wear, it was ordered on June 5th.

They said it would take 5-10 business days, so I had placed my order just in time. On Thursday the 15th at 4:42am it had arrived in NJ according to the tracking. I thought great, it will be here tomorrow. Wrong.

They held it there until Monday the 19th and I didn't receive it until Tuesday the 20th. Mind you Fathers day was Sunday the 18th. Useless gift now since it was a joke t shirt about fathers day. I have tried emailing them and calling Teechip to return the unopened item, but the email is undeliverable and the phone number is automated and says its unable to take messages!

Horrible customer service!Do not order from them!

Review about: Teechip Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

TeeChipRep
Teechip Verified Representative

Hi, sorry to hear of the recent frustration that you have experienced with your order.That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip.

I just wanted to double check that your issue has been resolved.Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly.