I placed 3 orders with hundreds of dollars.Said shipping date was Nov.

Try tracking. Says no info available. Tried calling 3 times. Sat on hold for over 30 minutes EACH time.

I have also emailed. I googled if they were a legit company then and found several people had lost their money, or received late. This is SO disappointing. I have received no replies, no merchandise, NOTHING!

Is this company into disappoint kids and adults at Christmas time? And, I thought it was suppose to be some sort've fund raising site? I am a very dissatisfied custumer at the moment. If no reply in 2 days.

Contacting lawyer.Hope you are ready for a law suit Tee Chip.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of teechip shipping service. Teechip needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teechip shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teechip.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Indian Trail, North Carolina, United States #1243293

Teechip scamed into ordering two tshirts claiming first order did not go through.So I resubmitted my order.

Next thing I know I had two of the same shirts ordered. Called right away to cancel one of the same shirts. No answer only a recording the a form would be emailed to me. Never received an email.

But they sure took my money the very first day of the order.Have not received the shirts which ordered Nov.

9th.Going to turn this company into BBB.