1.4
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered 3 'You've Got A Friend' mugs.I only received one.

I filled out 2 complaints online. Never heard back. Called the 888 number. They have an option for 'problems with your order'.

I chose that option. I waited to speak to someone only to be told via a recording to enter my order number. After entering the number, the recording said an email was sent to me with instructors on how to file a complaint online. Knowing that didn't work the first 2 times I did that, I called and pressed 0 for live help.

Hahahaha. A bot told me that I was number 28 in line and would be on hold for 172 minutes.

From reading all the other complaints, I should have never ordered from Teechip.

Stay away!!!This is not a legit company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with very lttle and stated that there is a room for improvement of not receiving my purchased item or receiving further info on it. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $44. Teechip needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teechip.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

East Hanover, New Jersey, United States #1237879

Resolved! The other 2 mugs arrived 1 week later. No communication from the company so I have no idea what happened.