1.4
Turnaround Time

Update by user Dec 23, 2016

In the meantime, I have found hundreds of poor reviews from unsatisfied customers on the internet. I am certainly not alone in having been fooled.

Original review posted by user Dec 23, 2016

Do NOT buy from this company!I ordered and received a sweatshirt that was purported to be a medium, but is indeed too small for me before washing, and I am not a big guy at all (5`9", 172 lbs).

They REFUSE to take it back. WARNING to all. I have contacted "customer service" 3 times so far. They take over 3 weeks to answer each time.

First, they told me they must forward things. Then again, someone else has to help me.

The third time they simply said that they will not exchange anything.If you want to help all of the other potential dupes out there, please pass this message on.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $46. The author is overall dissatisfied with Teechip. The most disappointing about teechip sweatshirt from Teechip was incorrect sizing data, no refund and no returns Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1261413
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello, sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order.That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip.

Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly.I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.

to TeeChipRep Heilbronn, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany #1261826

Order no.14394135.

Pls use this to find out my identities - I will not post them here.

I am very skeptical, but will of course still give you a chance.

I have already filed an incident with PayPal. I will ask them to get my money back on 8 January 2017. Until then, you have time to take action.

I am not asking anything out of the ordinary. I have ordered hundreds of clothing items on the internet.

I have had to return some sometimes due to incorrect fit or other reasons. I have NEVER before been denied this right. Your company is the first.

I have read many, many articles on the internet that are negative about TeeChip, and some specifically warning about TeeChip tactics of delaying things until a refund is no longer possible.

I will not be duped......January 8, 2017 is my deadline.