My order was duplicated and upon trying to return the unrequested items, I waited on hold for over an hour before my call was disconnected!!! The mugs that I ordered arrived dirty and stained with glue (?) and some other nasty material in a hastily packed, dilapidated box.

DO NOT ORDER FROM TEECHIP!!! This online store has lousy quality... non-existent customer service... ammoral scam artists who now have my credit card information. (Off to cancel this card so I will not be the recipient of fraudulent activity next!)

SO disappointed in this company!!! I REFUSE to purchase from here again and hope you all aren't out money as I am...

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of teechip mug from Teechip. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Teechip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments