Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Overall sketchy business practices and policies.I should have looked up the company BEFORE I made a purchase to save myself $ and the hassle.

I quickly had regrets after my purchase and submitted a request for return literally 5 minutes after I purchased. The "campaign" was still going on and had a day left to complete yet customer service said there was "no possible way to stop the process once you submit it." EVEN THOUGH THE CAMPAIGN WAS STILL GOING ON (in their info it says things get sent to print once the campaign completed). OK fine so I'm getting the poster. When the poster finally comes in (40 days later) it was the WORST QUALITY I'VE EVER SEEN.

It looks like someone took a 100px image off the web and blew it up to 11x14 inches. It's awful blurry, unreadable text, pixelated image, artifacts from resizing... I could go on and on. Not to mention that the paper is as thin as wrapping paper and I almost ripped it just taking it out of the tube.

I can not see how a professional "business" would ever try to pass this off as suitable. Customer service said the only thing I can do is get the poster reprinted. Ummm NO THANKS.

I've never had such a bad experience and I learned my lesson to always research the company before you purchase.DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY.

Review about: Teechip Poster.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1335086
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello, sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order.That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip.

Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly.I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.

Boise, Idaho, United States #1295384

I totally agree with you, I never was able to talk with their so called 'customer service' even during business hours!