1.3
Turnaround Time

DONT DO IT, DONT DO IT, DONT DO IT, DONT DO IT!I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS HOW POORLY THIS COMPANY IS RUN.

I'D BE EMBARRASSED FOR THEM IF I WASN'T SO PISSED OFF. MY ORDER WAS SUPPOSED TO SHIP 10/30 (NEVER GOT ANY CONFIRMATION) AROUND 11/7 I WROTE THEM BECAUSE THEIR WEBSITE SAYS 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER SHIPPING DATE (CAMPAIGN ENDED ON 10/30 THUS IT SHOULD OF SHIPPED THEN).. I SENT SEVERAL E-MAILS AND NEVER EVEN GOT A REAL RESPONSE, I GOT ONE "AUTO" SAYING "YOUR ORDER WILL BE SHIPPED ON 10/30".. IT WAS ALREADY 11/7..

I DON'T KNOW WHAT PLANET THEY ARE ON THAT IS 8 DAYS BEHIND THE REST OF THE WORLD. I MADE SEVERAL CALLS ONLY TO BE DISCONNECTED EACH TIME, EVENTUALLY AFTER BEING ON HOLD FOR 30 MIN I TALKED TO SOMEONE AND ALLEGEDLY A REFUND WILL BE ISSUED. I SAID I DONT WANNA GO TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT OVER $80 BUT BETTER BELIEVE I WILL.

SAVE YOURSELF AND RUN THE OTHER WAY UNLESS YOU CAN HAVE MARTINIS AT LUNCH BECAUSE THIS IS WAY TOO STRESSFUL FOR SOME T-SHIRTS!!!!!DONT DO IT, DONT DO IT, DONT DO IT!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with design which i only saw on the computer. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of teechip shipping service. Teechip needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teechip shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teechip.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments