1.8
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a $45.00 hooded sweatshirt in early November 2015 for Christmas. I received it just in time. I ordered a 4X and the garment's label says 4X, however, my son who wears a 2 or 3X can barely breathe when he tried it on.

I have had numerous e-mails with their claims dept who continue to tell me they have a company policy of no returns, exchanges or refunds unless there is a defect. I have insisted there is a defect, it is undersized. I told them I brought it to a tailor who claims there is not enough material there to constitute a size 4X.

The response from the claims dept last night (they always answer at night) was you ordered a 4X and we sent you a 4X. I keep telling them, look, All I want is a bigger sweatshirt, no money back, just an exchange. I'll send you the mis-sized 4X, you send me a 5X.

They refuse to give in. I have an e-mail exchange exceeding 20 e-mails right now. I have even threatened to contact the NY State Attorney General.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with fact that they delivered the product on time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of teechip hoodie and associated monetary loss in the amount of $45. Teechip needs to "exchange for the next larger size (5x)" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teechip hoodie in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teechip.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Littleton, Colorado, United States #1097282

told by customer service to file claim on internet for exchange of size waaay to small but no replies and cannot find form on claim site to fill out