Syracuse, New York

I ordered a $45.00 hooded sweatshirt in early November 2015 for Christmas. I received it just in time. I ordered a 4X and the garment's label says 4X, however, my son who wears a 2 or 3X can barely breathe when he tried it on.

I have had numerous e-mails with their claims dept who continue to tell me they have a company policy of no returns, exchanges or refunds unless there is a defect. I have insisted there is a defect, it is undersized. I told them I brought it to a tailor who claims there is not enough material there to constitute a size 4X.

The response from the claims dept last night (they always answer at night) was you ordered a 4X and we sent you a 4X. I keep telling them, look, All I want is a bigger sweatshirt, no money back, just an exchange. I'll send you the mis-sized 4X, you send me a 5X.

They refuse to give in. I have an e-mail exchange exceeding 20 e-mails right now. I have even threatened to contact the NY State Attorney General.

Review about: Teechip Custom Hoodie.

I liked: Fact that they delivered the product on time.

1.8
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Teechip Hoodie
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $45
Preferred solution exchange for the next larger size (5X)

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

swan
Littleton, Colorado, United States #1097282

told by customer service to file claim on internet for exchange of size waaay to small but no replies and cannot find form on claim site to fill out