1.1
Turnaround Time

I ordered a t-shirt from TeeChip back on October 11, 2015.I finally got it on November 3, 2015.

I filed a complain with TeeChip on Nov 3 and have heard nothing since. Don't order from them because they don't respond when you file a complaint with them. I just called the Better Business Bureau and they will be filing a claim against TeeChip on my behalf.

As you can see by the images attached, NOTHING LIKE SHOWN ONLINE!I'm trying to get another shirt with a proper size graphic on it is all, but pretty soon I'm going to be asking for my money back because this is ridiculous!

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" at Teechip and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Teechip to "new shirt with proper graphic size and pretty soon, full refund".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip teechip custom t-shirt for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments