A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site.Needless to say, I was extremely disappointed with the reviews and became a bit anxious because I did not have $50 to waste.

On 11/23 I went on the teechip website and lo and behold on the "Track Order" page there was a button for a Live Chat. I provided "David" with my order number and asked what was the status. After looking it up he informed me that the ESTIMATED shipping date SHOULD be 11/25. I then questioned him why it was ESTIMATED since it was only two days away from the current date.

(My thinking was that since it was only two days away, they should have been a bit more certain.) He responded that no dates that I have been given are guaranteed. So I thanked him for his assistance and wished him a good day. Since I still skeptical, I printed out the chat session in case I had to refer to it later on. On 11/25 I tracked the order and it show that it actually shipped on 11/24 and was due to arrive on 11/30.

Well, the order actually arrived on 11/28! As I opened the package I was worried about the condition/quality of my sweatshirt.

I am happy to announce it is just what I ordered and meets my expectations.I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Teechip and uploaded a picture. He best about teechip hoodie from Teechip was tee shirt idea. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments