A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site.Needless to say, I was extremely disappointed with the reviews and became a bit anxious because I did not have $50 to waste.
On 11/23 I went on the teechip website and lo and behold on the "Track Order" page there was a button for a Live Chat. I provided "David" with my order number and asked what was the status. After looking it up he informed me that the ESTIMATED shipping date SHOULD be 11/25. I then questioned him why it was ESTIMATED since it was only two days away from the current date.
(My thinking was that since it was only two days away, they should have been a bit more certain.) He responded that no dates that I have been given are guaranteed. So I thanked him for his assistance and wished him a good day. Since I still skeptical, I printed out the chat session in case I had to refer to it later on. On 11/25 I tracked the order and it show that it actually shipped on 11/24 and was due to arrive on 11/30.
Well, the order actually arrived on 11/28! As I opened the package I was worried about the condition/quality of my sweatshirt.
I am happy to announce it is just what I ordered and meets my expectations.I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Tee shirt idea
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Hoodie
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a t-shirt from them in August 24th, 2015; the last day for that round of printing. On September 1st, I received an email stating that printing had..."
- "I ordered a shirt in a small. It came to me very small. Seemed as if it was a child's shirt. I contacted them and they said because I ordered..."
- "I went through a dummy order process of a Team Valor iPhone 5s case on TeeChip to see the costs including p&p, the order process never told me the p&p..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."