Featured Not resolved

i bought a shirt from them once before and it was delayed but eventually got here.I just bought another shirt from them 3 weeks ago and so i messaged them in the chat window on there web page and talked to a guy named David.

David looked up my info and informed me it would be another week for my shirt and that it wasn't there fault, the manufacturer shorted them.. however i didn't receive any notification of this. I complained to David and said i wanted my money back, and his reply was "i apologize, thank you for shopping at teechip.com have a nice day"........ ummm excuse me?

I asked for his supervisors email and he refuses to give it to me.Never order from teechip.com they are thieves have horrible support and no manners.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of teechip custom shirt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. Teechip needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teechip custom shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teechip.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments