Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.8
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

This company is a joke.I ordered a mug which turned out to have been mis-manufactured and they said it was "unique" ??????what?????

BS!!!! They would not refund my money. DO NOT USE THIS PLACE!!! After my initial inquiry it took them 3 weeks to respond to my complaint, and this was from the "expedition department".

They lady looked at the picture of my mug and said..... its supposed to look like that. I said, no.......Its supposed to be an all pink background with white lettering.

Save yourself the time and cost.Go elsewhere!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of teechip mug from Teechip and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15 and wants Teechip to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service sucks. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments