i ordered a shirt because it looked cool and not many gray jedi shirts get made.i order it and when i get home one day and open the package to see my shirt.
i look at the shirt and it is a blob of green and white ink with barely visible words on the front. on the back there is a word misspelled.
i contact teechip support and they reply to me asking if i wanted to open a ticket to which i reply yes.i have not heard back from them since not for the lack of trying on my part.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad product execution
- Customer support
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- i just want the shirt that looks like what i ordered & for it to not have the spelling mistake on the back.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I go shirts and they were the wrong name on them. I have tried everything to get a response. I am getting now where for 2 weeks now..."
- "I ordered a sweatshirt from this company. All through the process it said when checking size chart I would need an XL. So that what I ordered. When it finial..."
- "Buyer beware! I ordered a tshirt a size larger than I normally wear because it was advertised as a slim fit women's shirt. What I got was an enormous, boxy..."
- "I am extremely disappointed in my Molly Maids house cleaning. When I called to request a cleaning, I told the woman I spoke with my fiancé and I were moving..."
- "I walked into High Octane Harley-Davidson in Billerica, MA on 4/29/2016 and purchased a 2016 FLTRX Road Glide in the Amber Whiskey color. I was told by the sales person..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."