1.6
Turnaround Time

I ordered an XL T-shirt.It was delivered in a timely manner and the printing on the front of the church looks really nice; however, the shirt size is a small and perhaps an XS!!

Can't even get the shirt on and my very petite granddaughter tried it on and it was skin tight on her. Called the customer service number. After 30+ minutes on hold, the rep gave me a link and told me to post a pic comparing the shirt they sent me with an XL shirt I already have. Filled out the form at teechip.com/file_claim and attached a pic of the comparison.

The request WOULD NOT GO THEOUGH!! Have contacted customer support email several times with pics and still no response. Wish I had checked reviews online for this company before ordering from them!!!

Lesson learned and out $26.95.I'll file a dispute claim with my credit card company and see where that gets me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "ordered an xl. the shirt looks to be an xs or small. no response from online or phone customer service or claim link." of t-shirt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $27. Teechip needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned t-shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teechip.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments