Edmond, Oklahoma
100% full Not resolved

I ordered an XL T-shirt.It was delivered in a timely manner and the printing on the front of the church looks really nice; however, the shirt size is a small and perhaps an XS!!

Can't even get the shirt on and my very petite granddaughter tried it on and it was skin tight on her. Called the customer service number. After 30+ minutes on hold, the rep gave me a link and told me to post a pic comparing the shirt they sent me with an XL shirt I already have. Filled out the form at teechip.com/file_claim and attached a pic of the comparison.

The request WOULD NOT GO THEOUGH!! Have contacted customer support email several times with pics and still no response. Wish I had checked reviews online for this company before ordering from them!!!

Lesson learned and out $26.95.I'll file a dispute claim with my credit card company and see where that gets me.

Review about: T-Shirt.

1.6
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Ordered an XL. The shirt looks to be an XS or small. No response from online or phone customer service or claim link. / $27
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.