How do I return an item? no packing slip or information was included in the package.

I am returning the item because the quality is substandard. Specifically, the ink on the sweatshirt is about 1/3 as dense as needs be. It's partially transparent, making all of the lettering be hard to read and a bit gray. That's it.

but I'll keep typing to reach 100 work minimum.

The item fits well but quality was a disappointment. Thanks, Julia Walton gardenstreet@comcast.net wordswords words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words now at 100 words.

Review about: Teechip Womens March On Washington Sweatshirt.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I order XS size for youth T-Shi and send me a regular XS Please I need exchange.My email is martasdauria@gmail.com and order #RL-10349-24970.

I need return you send wrong size .I order xs but youth T-shirt

I needed to exchange my shirt for a larger size...called and left several messages which were never returned. Finally, I returned the shirt via mail with a note requesting a size change.

They accepted the shirt but never sent a new size and wouldn't issue a refund. I've never experienced worst customer service.

Hi,I have just received my order and there is a hole in the front of the shirt near the design. My order number is: RL-11580-60970 The USPS tracking number is: 9274 8999 9638 9021 0845 08 and the REF #: 26f234e4b6My email address is: sarabucs@yahoo.comI would like to get a replacement shirt sent to me please. Thank you!Regards,Tom

I need to exchange my shirt im 132 pounds so I order size L but is small i need XL please!

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1336381
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello, sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order.That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip.

Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly.I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.

to TeeChipRep #1505700

What is order number?

to TeeChipRep #1515246

I need to exchange a L shirt for XL. I have no order number.

This is very frustrating. Email is ggculbreth@yahoo.com

Seattle, Washington, United States #1302002

Tee Chip is a complete ripoff and the product substandard. There is no way to contact them for a refund or replacement.

Buyer beware.