100% full Not resolved

As you can see in the in attached photo, the print on the tshirt I got in the mail is much smaller than the one in the product photo, and of very poor quality.It looks like they enlarged a graphic that was of very low resolution to begin with, and made it look even blurrier.

When I contacted them I was informed that they do not accept returns and do not give refunds, even though this was not specified anywhere when I placed my order.

I was told that a "claim representative" would be emailing me within 5-6 business days to solve my issue.This is terrible customer service.

mariaafrolen wrote the review because of "not as described, bad quality, poor customer service. " at Teechip and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $26 and wants Teechip to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip teechip custom t-shirt for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments