100% full Not resolved

As you can see in the in attached photo, the print on the tshirt I got in the mail is much smaller than the one in the product photo, and of very poor quality.It looks like they enlarged a graphic that was of very low resolution to begin with, and made it look even blurrier.

When I contacted them I was informed that they do not accept returns and do not give refunds, even though this was not specified anywhere when I placed my order.

I was told that a "claim representative" would be emailing me within 5-6 business days to solve my issue.This is terrible customer service.

Review about: Teechip Custom T-Shirt.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described, bad quality, poor customer service. / $26
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Teechip - Fraudulent charge Teechip "Fraudulent Credit Card charges x3 were made by This Company. Never heard about them until that incident. Of course My CC company didn't charge me for it but Im pissed..." Read more Teechip - Bad, Bad, Bad Teechip "I ordered a shirt, when I received it the logo/design was completely off center. It took forever but finally reached someone via email and they sent out a replacement. Still..." Read more TeeChip-horrible product and the worst customer service Teechip "...I finally reached someone at TeeChip and they submitted a problem with my order. Amazing the day after I called I received the order but..." Read more Teechip - Horrible Teechip "Do not buy from these scammers. They are liars and they infringe on artists' original work. I ordered two items from their "I Stand with Standing Rock" campaign (a mug..." Read more Keystone Rv - Front cap fading Keystone Rv "I have contacted Keystone several times, published to story in Trailer Life, contacted the dealer twice, and they also contacted Keystone. Basically, the feedback was no warranty, no repair. I..." Read more Cichic - 6-months of Waiting...and Then Some Cichic "I ordered a dress off this website and it said it would take "7-10 days...so I choose the express shipping (2-3) days, which costed $20 dollars more. Guess I forgot..." Read more Sunjoy Industries - Torn canopy Sunjoy Industries "I purchased a 10'x 10' Grove Gazebo by Sunjoy Industries Outdoor Patio Furniture from Ocean State Job Lots in Medford, MA back in 2013 to use during our pool season..." Read more Gigmasters is a scam Gigmasters "My name is Floyd I go by the name Elvis Floyd I am an Elvis impersonator. I have been with gig masters for 5 years.I will perform form many events..." Read more