Missing 4 items in order of 5 items paid for( limited edition coffee mugs) that cost 22.95 each and I paid $145.75!!Only one item arrived with NO PACKING SLIP!!

My receipt clearly says 5 items and I was charged for 5 of them. Evil company does not have customer service where you can talk to someone to complain and remedy the order!! Plus on their customer servie message center they request an 8 digit order number, YET....the order number is NOT 8 digits on my sales slip but is 12 digits so you can never leave a message!!! I tried the order number in every way possible with diff.

combinations and it never worked!! It won't allow me to enter the correct number on the sales receipt!!! They are a total scam when you can't even talk to someone, and they stole your money, and send you only one item with no proof by a packing slip in your package!! These people should be arrested as this is total thievery when they are untouchable and unable to be contacted!!!

So sorry I did not check the thousands of complaints for this scam business who are ripping people off every day!!They should be shut down!!!!!

Review about: Teechip Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Product.

I didn't like: Order not received.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments