2.8
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ORDERED MY FATHER IN LAW A SHIRT FOR CHRISTMAS IN A 2XL.THE SHIRT CAME IN LAST WEEK AND ITS A LARGE....THE STICKER ON THE SHIRT SAYS 2XL AND THE TAG SAYS L.

IT IS OBVIOUSLY TOO SMALL!!!!! I CAN'T GET ANYONE TO ANSWER THE PHONE. I'VE TRIED CALLING THE 866 AND THE 888 NUMBER. IT RINGS AND WHEN I PRESS 0 IT HANGS UP ON ME!!!!!!

I KEEP GETTING EMAILS ABOUT FILING A CLAIM! I'VE FILED A CLAIM SO PLEASE TAKE CARE OF MY CLAIM! I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN!

I WISH THAT I WOULD HAVE READ THESE REVIEWS BEFORE I PLACED THE ORDER.I WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS GIFT:( NOT SURE WHERE TO GO FROM HERE

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to "i would like the 2xl that i ordered and a refund for the 2nd shirt that is a large". The author is overall dissatisfied with Teechip. The most disappointing about teechip shirt from Teechip was wrong size delivered and not being able to talk to someone , but reviewer liked quality of product. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1258483
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello, sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order.That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip.

Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly.I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.

Kansas City, Missouri, United States #1258064

I just received my father in law shirt and I ordered an XXL and the tag says Large but sticker on bottom says XXL also!!