Verified Reviewer

I believe it is a scam company of some sort. I never received a confirmation number,then when I went back to the site it said it didn't recognize my name and email, yet took the money out right away I found two people on YouTube that saw the advertisement on Face Book that had the same problem with confirmation numbers and not receiving their shirts in time for the events they wanted them for.

Eventually they received their shirts but they came way after they were ordered. My concern is if more money will be taken out of my account than I authorized. Neither person said that the company took more than what was paid previously,but basically said be careful ordering from this company.

I'm so happy I didn't spend as much as the others did. Beware if this company!!!!!!

User's recommendation: Don't be fooled!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Teechip Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

TeeChip Pros: Idea as a whole of teechip company, Proposed t-shirt design that i ordered.

TeeChip Cons: Never got my order, Cant find customer support phone number, Live chat wouldnt respond.

Comments