Turnaround Time

I placed 2 orders on 4 Oct and they were immediately charged to my credit card but I still have not seen the products, nor does it look like they even attempted to ship them out.I'm pretty sure I'm *** out of luck on getting my money back.

This place screams scam big time. Facebook needs to stop letting you advertise on their pages. I've sent 2 emails and got no replies at all from them. Like I said, it just screams scam.

Do not order anything from these people ever!!!!

And really, I need to put exactly 100 words in this space?What the ***?

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $85. The author is overall dissatisfied with Teechip. The most disappointing about teechip custom shirt from Teechip was took my money and provided a tracking number but did not mail package Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments