Turnaround Time

Ordered a t shirt based on the size chart.We have other t shirts this same size and from the same company.

These are shoddy seconds. Fabric is thin....and not sized properly. Contacted the company and were told that we should have used the size chart to order, that they "are not able to offer compensation because the size of the garment shipped was the size that was ordered... it is not "materially flawed." Well, if this is not "materially flawed" then I don't know what is.

Knowing how to follow a size chart does not change the quality of the t shirt that they printed it on. It is "100% ' heavy' cotton"....and we are afraid to wash the *** thing. We've been ripped off and there is no policy in place to address customer satisfaction. I will never order from this company again.

I'm seeing lots of complaints about them on social media.Wish I'd investigated them before ordering.

This reviewer shared experience about "no customer service and bad quality product" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $31. The author is overall dissatisfied with Teechip. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments