Turnaround Time

They sure know how to take your money but not respond to order status requests via e-mail, chat, Facebook request or phone.Confirmation e-mail stated it would ship approximately 5/22 and it is now June 1st and I have nothing.

I wish I saw these reviews before ordering and giving the site to a family member as well. I will have to file a dispute with the credit card company and advise my Mom to do the same for her order.

Spread the word this company is a sham.Beware of Facebook promotion popups, research the company first before wasting your hard earned money.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of teechip t-shirt from Teechip. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $28 and wants Teechip to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no communication and no delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

placed an order on april 11, received an e-mail about delay on May 4, now it is June 4 and still nothing.I opened a dispute at Paypal today and sent them the same message I sent Paypal.

Let's see what happens.

to Anonymous Walnut Creek, California, United States #992010

Is PayPal cooperating with you? I used this company too and wanted to open a PayPal dispute...