I placed an order on Sept 1 for three adult hoodies with a Sept 9th delivery promise.Today is the 21st and I have not received anything.

My credit card has been processed but nothing has been shipped/ received. I tried calling their customer support number and it appears to be disconnected. There is no response to any of our inquiries via email either. At this point I don't even want the *** hoodies!

We just want our money back.

I have never encountered any issues with an online company, certainly never been scammed!You will be hearing from us.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of teechip hoodie from Teechip. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $140 and wants Teechip to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Teechip - Damaged Won't respond Teechip "I received a broken mug i ordered. It broke because of THEIR faulty packaging! Numerous emails back and forth because when you call customer service a recording tells you this..." Read more Teechip - Terrible Awful Horrible Horrendous Print Quality Teechip "AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! This is a total scam. This company just prints low-resolution JPEGs on poster paper. I doubt the artwork is even theirs... I have been trying to resolve..." Read more Teechip - Bad, Bad, Bad Teechip "I ordered a shirt, when I received it the logo/design was completely off center. It took forever but finally reached someone via email and they sent out a replacement. Still..." Read more Teechip - Poster Review Teechip "I bought an 11x17 poster for $40 from Teechip (Ooshirts). The image was low resolution to the point where it was blurry and pixelated. I took photos of it and..." Read more Integrity Windows And Doors - Not happy with Marvin Integrity cottage style windows Integrity Windows And Doors "I have 35 Marvin Integrity windows in my house, 15 of them are cottage style which means the bottom sash is larger than the top. I have been having problems..." Read more Waypoint Homes - No Personal Experience Waypoint Homes "My ac has had problems since I moved in, with no end to the problem . My family and I have been in the heat of the summer months without..." Read more Kwikset not honoring its life-time finish warranty Kwikset "The finish on my Kwikset polo is ruining. When I contacted them on 9/2017 and after verifying my bad handle set they said a replacement is on the way. Four..." Read more Shaw Cable - Never sign a contract with Shaw Shaw Cable "Never sign a term contract with Shaw. Signed up for Shaw Internet 150. Less than 1 month later for reasons outside of our control we had to move locations and..." Read more