2.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered an XL shirt, and was sent an L.The refused to send me another shirt in the size I ordered, and did not refund my money.

The site indicates that satisfaction is guaranteed, but that is a lie; your satisfaction matters little to them. The shirt was nicely done, and I looked forward to wearing it, but can't as it's too small.

I sent a complaint to the BBB, and was told TeeChip refused to reply to BBB inquiries twice.

This business is to be avoided, as they will rip you off.Stay away!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $23. This person is overall dissatisfied with Teechip. The most disappointing about teechip customer care at Teechip was customer service sucks Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Dude I ordered a shirt that says half of Trump's supporters are deplorable and half of Hillary's are deportable when it got here it's says Trump's and Hillary's supporters are deplorable lol I guess technically they are right but that's not what I ordered

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1219107
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello,

I am sorry to hear of the trouble with your order. If you were sent the wrong item, TeeChip is able to correct this issue by replacing the item. Please provide me with your order number and I am happy to look into this for you.

- Emily

to TeeChipRep #1362174

Dear Emily, TeeChip Support,

Interesting you state here that replacement 'is' possible, while I have just been told by your colleague Elaine it is not...