Singapore, Singapore

My package was sent back to sender as per the customer support team from DHL for unknown reasons which was not disclosed to me either.

This is the mail content from DHL;

Thank you for contacting DHL Parcel and DHL eCommerce regarding the delivery of your shipment.

We regret you haven’t received your shipment yet.

According to our information your shipment has been returned on July 22nd, 2015.

We apologize that the return was initiated by Singapore Post and thus, it is not possible for us to cease the return process.

In this case, kindly contact your sender immediately to notify on the return and to further discuss on the options available.

We apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced.

Upon receiving such response from DHL, i've sent 1 email query to TeeChip and 5-6 chaser mails with the message attached to the mails and all i got was that 1 response from my email query.

This is what i've received;

Hello R*****,

I can help you with that!

I am very sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order. Upon review, I have found that your order has Arrived at Destination Country in SGSINA, SG but hasn’t progressed since Jul 21, 2015. I apologize for the frustration that this instance has caused. This is not the standard of excellence that we strive for at TeeChip and I look forward to bettering your experience however we can get a claim filed for you so a Claims Representative can explore any possible resolution for this situation for you. Please let us know if you would like for us to file a claim.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing us back or calling (866) 251-0432. Monday-Friday from 9am to 9pm EST and Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 5pm EST.

I felt that i needed help and the support team is not responsive at all to assist my request. This was the last time i hear from them.

Review about: Teechip Fruit Of The Loom Classic Tee.

I didn't like: No response from customer support team.

3.4
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion