After ordering a shirt from papa the man the myth the legend for my husband in early May for a Fathers Day present I finally received it!It says Hanes large.

No way! After numerous attempts to contact someone to rectify problem they said no returns or exchanges are possible!?! I will NEVER deal with them again and advise others to stay far away! My emails were finally answered with no help offered.

I finally obtained a number to call but my wait time is always at least 20 minutes!

Try another company if you want better results!Steer clear of this company!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "xl shirt" as the author lost $23. The author is overall dissatisfied with Teechip. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

I have been trying to reach TeeChip customer service but am getting nowhere. What is the phone # you used to reach them? Thank you Brenda Sarman