I ordered 2 shirts. They never arrived even though DHL says they did.

I have written 3 times. The reply to 2 of those said I HAD REACHED AN UNMONITORED EMAIL BOX. The reply from their web contact interface tells me to reply to the email but then I get back: You have reached an unmonitored support inbox. To improve service quality, we are migrating to a new email system.

To reach customer service, please use the form at the following link: https://pro.teechip.com/contact/email. It's a loop!!! The chat icon is greyed out. The CS phone asks me for my 8 digit order number....

my order numbers have 10 digits. No matter what I enter, it tells me my order number is wrong and try again.... and again.... and again.

The seller support line says no one is available to answer.

I CANNOT TAKE A PIC OF MY SHIRTS BECAUSE THEY NEVER ARRIVED. sorry about the caps

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhl Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Apr 21, 2017.

Comments

My name is Robert Walker I got a t shirt from my great t shirt and it mess up I sent messages to them they sait get a hold of pro.teechip .com/contact/emmail but that *** my tee chip and my grate t shirt are the same they are all joke

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1334942
TeeChip Verified Representative

Hello, sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order. That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip.

Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly. I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.