2.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Ordered a printed poster that ended up being of terrible resolution, unlike displayed on their site.In trying to fill out a claims form their format would not except the item ID on the product, so I attempted to reach them by email, and phone.

Utterly no way to do so, as their phone line says it isn't yet set up to handle customer service, and their email is the same automated "no reply" response that won't stop referring me to the form, which won't work with the poster's bar code ID.

In the end I've had to file a claim with PayPal, however the process is lengthy and this has resulted in severe disappointment in the quality product I have received.Their lack of customer service is clearly set up to avoid refunds or being accountable, so avoid purchasing anything through this company.

Review about: Teechip Poster.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1337104
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello, sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order.That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip.

Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly.I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.