I ordered in Sept 2 sweatshirts they cashed my check.I have gotten every excuse from wrong address delivery to it takes time wont return my money shirt will now be 7-10 days.

They never call back im probably kissing my 90.00 bucks goodbye. Please save yourself they headache of this horrible company. We have called 4 times every time we have been promised a call from a supervisor within 24-48 hrs. Its never happened we get nice girls answering the phones but a supervisor is never able to take calls.

We were told we cant be refunded because its a special order really?Worst compsny ever!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Teechip. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments