59 views
Verified Reviewer

1.2

Hello!

I apologize for this rant, but I'm very, very unhappy with the product I received. Not only is the hoodie way too small, but the design is very washed out, and the quality and color of the hoodie are absolutley NOTHING like what is shown on the website.

I paid a good amount of money for what I was expecting to be a beautiful piece of clothing. That is NOT the case. I would love an explanation mostly on why the hoodie is a completely different shade and material than what you show online. The one I got is very very cheap looking!

I would like a full refund, and I will NOT be spending my own money to send this one back! Not when your company is the reason I'm dissatisfied. I will donate it. I was going to request a bigger size be delivered, but not until you can tell me why the quality and color are different!?

I have a picture of what is online and what I received, I'm extremely disappointed. What can you do for me to fix this problem? Like I stated, I believe I am entitled to a full refund without returning this one. Again, I'm not spending my own money to ship it back when you guys messed up, not me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and to consider what will happen from here.

I also left this same message on your site review when I got the email to leave a review. In that, there's a little more detail in the beginning. I have added the pics to this email. Ignore the name Joseph Wilburn.

He took the photo and sent it to me before I got home. The first one is your website pic, and the other is what you sent me. Look at the obvious difference in quality, color, and print.

They are not even the same! Thank you.

Steven Ross

User's recommendation: Do NOT purchase from them! False advertising! The hoodie they show is NOT what you receive. Look at the differences in the photos uploaded. One of their site, and one odd what they sent me! A 5$ quality hoodie that I paid $50 for!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Teechip Hoodie.

TeeChip Cons: Poor quality and slow delivery, Total lack of customer service, Deceptive practices.

Comments