I ordered 3 shirts from a campaign back in August/September.Got all 3 in the mail and one of them had stains on it.
Which, of course, I ordered for a gift for someone. I contacted them and responded very quickly to their emails and answered all of their questions. I even sent them pictures of the stains on the shirt. Here it is almost 3 months later and they are no longer responding to my emails and when I call their number, I get a fast busy signal.
Not happy with the company right now and I will never purchase anything there again.Guess my sister won't get her Christmas gift now.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom T-Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "No communication. No 10% off as promised. No confirmation on item paid for. Stole my money. No merchandise. Wrote endless emails to contact endless phone calls. Automatic system with codes..."
- "I ordered a t-shirt from them in August 24th, 2015; the last day for that round of printing. On September 1st, I received an email stating that printing had..."
- "I wrote on November 19th to Teechip after receiving two sweatshirts I ordered from them. "I am writing to you today to let you know that I received the..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "On April 6th I went to the Lebanon Indiana Burger king and ordered a Iced Coffee. I'd drank on the way home and then left the container in the car...."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."