100% full Not resolved

I ordered 3 shirts from a campaign back in August/September.Got all 3 in the mail and one of them had stains on it.

Which, of course, I ordered for a gift for someone. I contacted them and responded very quickly to their emails and answered all of their questions. I even sent them pictures of the stains on the shirt. Here it is almost 3 months later and they are no longer responding to my emails and when I call their number, I get a fast busy signal.

Not happy with the company right now and I will never purchase anything there again.Guess my sister won't get her Christmas gift now.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of teechip custom t-shirt from Teechip and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Teechip to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments