100% full Not resolved

Update by user Jun 19, 2015

Still no news and any effort from TeeChip to resolve

Original review posted by user May 20, 2015

I have ordered my RMIT Hoodie from TeeChip back in 10 Feb 2015. In April, I emailed TeeChip to enquire about when my goods will arrive, since on the status tracking, it has been released to DHL, and no movement since 25 Feb 2015. Ms. Dee Dee from CS apologise for inconvenience but there is nothing they can DO???

Related: Teechip Hoodie Review

Advertise on line to sell goods that they cannot deliver?

Not even an offer of refund. Contacted DHL, they can't launch investigation if there is no request from TeeChip.

So I am basically STUCK and felt cheated! This is bloody scam!

Review about: Gildan Hoodie.

I didn't like: Took my money, No delivery.

1.5
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Teechip Hoodie
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $45
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

LadyScot

People do not understand their international mail has to clear customs first.

w.wiedjaja

The people as in those ignorant of the other countries' with customs restrictions like yourself.

If they are well aware of customs clearance issue, then they should not even put international mail delivery cost charge then do not want to be held responsible if it is not cleared.

It has been 2 years and Tee Chip do not even inform the customers of the status of the goods delivery even there is customs issue?

Get real Lady Scot, look bigger than US and think before commenting.

LadyScot

It is called ORDER STATUS.

This guy is slowwwwly catching on. I hope he'll be more successful in his RMIT studies.

w.wiedjaja
to Anonymous Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia #1280566

Definitely more successful than you are who hides behind anonymous name. Foolish coward

harb