Teechip - Order never received. Should have read reviews

I ordered some printed mugs and was sent email that they would be shipped over a week ago.Continually try to check status but there has been no update and have been on hold with customer service.

Since I did use a credit card, can contact them to get money back. Teespring is a good company as I got what I ordered rapidly-- teechip has not been.

Customer service is not good.Just got hold of customer service who said they did NOT guarantee any ship date so I gave them a week to get some progress on my order or I would contact my credit card company to get money back.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Delivery discrepancy from advertised

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Teechip Custom Mug
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #703906 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Teechip? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Oct 22, 2015 #1052249 Clay Center, Kansas

Still not happy. Last week I received a package from Teechip and it had FOUR mugs (I ordered three of the ones I got plus two I did NOT and have NOT received). When I called their number I was put on hold and informed by the computer that it would be over an hour to talk to a rep. Sooo still without my full order.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Teechip. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Teechip.
Filing a new complaint about