Concordia, Kansas
100% full Not resolved

I ordered some printed mugs and was sent email that they would be shipped over a week ago.Continually try to check status but there has been no update and have been on hold with customer service.

Since I did use a credit card, can contact them to get money back. Teespring is a good company as I got what I ordered rapidly-- teechip has not been.

Customer service is not good.Just got hold of customer service who said they did NOT guarantee any ship date so I gave them a week to get some progress on my order or I would contact my credit card company to get money back.

Review about: Teechip Mug.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service, Delivery discrepancy from advertised.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Clay Center, Kansas, United States #1052249

Still not happy.Last week I received a package from Teechip and it had FOUR mugs (I ordered three of the ones I got plus two I did NOT and have NOT received).

When I called their number I was put on hold and informed by the computer that it would be over an hour to talk to a rep.Sooo still without my full order.