Concordia, Kansas
100% full Not resolved

I ordered some printed mugs and was sent email that they would be shipped over a week ago.Continually try to check status but there has been no update and have been on hold with customer service.

Since I did use a credit card, can contact them to get money back. Teespring is a good company as I got what I ordered rapidly-- teechip has not been.

Customer service is not good.Just got hold of customer service who said they did NOT guarantee any ship date so I gave them a week to get some progress on my order or I would contact my credit card company to get money back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and delivery discrepancy from advertised. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of teechip mug and associated monetary loss in the amount of $82. Teechip needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teechip mug in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teechip.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Clay Center, Kansas, United States #1052249

Still not happy.Last week I received a package from Teechip and it had FOUR mugs (I ordered three of the ones I got plus two I did NOT and have NOT received).

When I called their number I was put on hold and informed by the computer that it would be over an hour to talk to a rep.Sooo still without my full order.