Crocker, Missouri

On August 21, 2015, I ordered 2 size medium t-shirts, "I'm a Difference Makin', Student Carin' Baseball Lovin' Cardinals Cheerin' Hard Workin' Kinda Teacher!" for 24.95 each.They came in a timely manner, but shipped XL.

I went to the website to Track my Order, and used the online help/chat box. Spoke with Jeremy who told me I needed to file a claim. He was kind enough to file it for me, so he said! My Claim ID is 529112.

I was told I would get a response from a claim rep via e-mail, in the order it was received. That was on 10/5/2015. As of today 10/19/2015 I have heard nothing. Will never order again, and will pass the word to all I know.

Never had to file a claim to resolve an order the company made a mistake on!!!

Stay away, no matter how great the shirts look!Lesson learned the first time!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of teechip t-shirt from Teechip and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $55 and wants Teechip to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no customer service at all. Author liked the most tshirt idea was good. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

I hear you - try Oregon Serigraphics in Roseburg Oregon. Hard to find an online or company to order from that really only sends quality and customer first. Good luck, Lucy