On August 21, 2015, I ordered 2 size medium t-shirts, "I'm a Difference Makin', Student Carin' Baseball Lovin' Cardinals Cheerin' Hard Workin' Kinda Teacher!" for 24.95 each.They came in a timely manner, but shipped XL.
I went to the website to Track my Order, and used the online help/chat box. Spoke with Jeremy who told me I needed to file a claim. He was kind enough to file it for me, so he said! My Claim ID is 529112.
I was told I would get a response from a claim rep via e-mail, in the order it was received. That was on 10/5/2015. As of today 10/19/2015 I have heard nothing. Will never order again, and will pass the word to all I know.
Never had to file a claim to resolve an order the company made a mistake on!!!
Stay away, no matter how great the shirts look!Lesson learned the first time!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So I hardly ever purchase things online especially off Facebook but I liked this t-shirt design so I ordered it. The picture below was what the company TeeChip.com was showing..."
- "I ordered a shirt I really liked from TeeChip. The garment arrived with areas not printed or colored and other colors changed or removed...Blue's printed green and yellow. I contacted..."
- "I purchased a sweatshirt and a tshirt and got it shipped to peru. order number is: 556f365f9dee3ef77804d72e After a few days, the package arrived. The Tshirt is OK but, the sweatshirt is..."
- "Found a huge crispy " object" in our newly opened bag! Gag!!! Discusting!!!?..."
- "I have had the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life with this company. It's ridiculous that my flowers weren't delivered in a timely fashion, and as..."
- "To whom it may concern, I am writing this review to this breeder because I hope I can help some of the reader and consumers hoping to buyer a puppy in..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."