Crocker, Missouri

On August 21, 2015, I ordered 2 size medium t-shirts, "I'm a Difference Makin', Student Carin' Baseball Lovin' Cardinals Cheerin' Hard Workin' Kinda Teacher!" for 24.95 each.They came in a timely manner, but shipped XL.

I went to the website to Track my Order, and used the online help/chat box. Spoke with Jeremy who told me I needed to file a claim. He was kind enough to file it for me, so he said! My Claim ID is 529112.

I was told I would get a response from a claim rep via e-mail, in the order it was received. That was on 10/5/2015. As of today 10/19/2015 I have heard nothing. Will never order again, and will pass the word to all I know.

Never had to file a claim to resolve an order the company made a mistake on!!!

Stay away, no matter how great the shirts look!Lesson learned the first time!

Review about: Teechip T-shirt.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Tshirt idea was good.

I didn't like: No customer service at all.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

I hear you - try Oregon Serigraphics in Roseburg Oregon. Hard to find an online or company to order from that really only sends quality and customer first. Good luck, Lucy