Teechip - ORDER STATED CORRECT SIZE MED, SHIPPED XL. Co still hasn't contacted me!

On August 21, 2015, I ordered 2 size medium t-shirts, "I'm a Difference Makin', Student Carin' Baseball Lovin' Cardinals Cheerin' Hard Workin' Kinda Teacher!" for 24.95 each.They came in a timely manner, but shipped XL.

I went to the website to Track my Order, and used the online help/chat box. Spoke with Jeremy who told me I needed to file a claim. He was kind enough to file it for me, so he said! My Claim ID is 529112.

I was told I would get a response from a claim rep via e-mail, in the order it was received. That was on 10/5/2015. As of today 10/19/2015 I have heard nothing. Will never order again, and will pass the word to all I know.

Never had to file a claim to resolve an order the company made a mistake on!!!

Stay away, no matter how great the shirts look!Lesson learned the first time!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Tshirt idea was good
  • What I disliked
    • No customer service at all

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Teechip T-Shirt
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #719751

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Teechip? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Oct 21, 2015 #1051857

I hear you - try Oregon Serigraphics in Roseburg Oregon. Hard to find an online or company to order from that really only sends quality and customer first. Good luck, Lucy

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.