Well recently received the shirt I ordered but there is a big spot of paint on it.There was no paperwork included and it wa *** trying to get hold of them.

Finally reached a person that had a pulse but just barely. Took almost 30 minutes to find my order then she referred me to claims and said someone will contact me but she didn't know when. Would NEVER order from them again!

Hopefully they will be able to replace it quickly as I do want the shirt!They want me to use 100 words so I am trying to fill that request with this babble!

Review about: Teechip Custom Shirt.

I didn't like: Customer service sucks.

1.7
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Teechip - Order #RL-10317-79847 Teechip "My order has not arrived. please confirm about my order. when my order will arrive? how long? My order has not arrived. please confirm about my order. when my order..." Read more Teechip - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - IS THIS A SCAM? Teechip "On March 6 I ordered two ( extra small and small) "Forget Princess I want to be an Astrophysicist" tee shirt as a birthday present. The confirmation stated they would..." Read more Teechip Fruit Of The Loom T-shirt Review Teechip "I ordered a tshirt in relaxed fit because of my chest size. I was sent the wrong style shirt AND it was too small to even wear . I opened..." Read more Teechip - Damaged Won't respond Teechip "I received a broken mug i ordered. It broke because of THEIR faulty packaging! Numerous emails back and forth because when you call customer service a recording tells you this..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more GWS Daily Deals - Good site GWS Daily Deals ". THIS SITE IS WORK GOOD AND SERVICE IS NICE . THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY GOOD WEBSITE AND EASY TO BUY PRODUCT AND EASY TO PAYMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrifying experience Coleman Furniture " purchased my sofa on April 23, 2017. I received a recliner sofa and love seat where the sofa has a gap between the base and the back.I sent over..." Read more Travel Advantage Network - Horrible Vacation!!! Travel Advantage Network "Please do not give your money to this company! We just got back from our vacation in Ocean City, Maryland. The condo was filthy. I wore shoes the whole week..." Read more