Well recently received the shirt I ordered but there is a big spot of paint on it.There was no paperwork included and it wa *** trying to get hold of them.
Finally reached a person that had a pulse but just barely. Took almost 30 minutes to find my order then she referred me to claims and said someone will contact me but she didn't know when. Would NEVER order from them again!
Hopefully they will be able to replace it quickly as I do want the shirt!They want me to use 100 words so I am trying to fill that request with this babble!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service sucks
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "When I first placed my order I was very excited but the next day they released the same hoodie with better colored wording. That's when I noticed the colored words..."
- "I have ordered my RMIT Hoodie from TeeChip back in 10 Feb 2015. In April, I emailed TeeChip to enquire about when my goods will arrive, since on the status..."
- "I ordered a t-shirt for my husband on 11/13/15 and I received an email on Wednesday, 11/25/15 stating it was "delayed due to the large number of orders." I..."
- "como consumidora le puedo decir que he tenido malas experiencias *** compras online, malas experiencias *** servicio al consumidor pero jamas he tenido una tan mala y decepcionante como esta!..."
- "I had our contractor recommend Arborcoat for our new deck. We looked at his which is Vail, CO, north facing with a solid roof over it, and it was..."
- "I received a defective product that was opened due to poor packaging. The packaging and shipping box was completely saturated with my opened product. They will not return my phone..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."