Saint Louis, Missouri
100% full Not resolved

A brand new St.Louis Blues extra large t-shirt washed in cold water shrinks to the size of the same St.

Louis Blues shirt in a medium size that I also purchased. I've attempted to contact the company, Teechip, with no reply to date. I guess I paid $25 for a shirt that will never be able to be worn. There wasn't even a product name or number in the email and there was not a package insert or receipt in the package upon delivery.

Very unhappy St.Louis Blues fan

Review about: Teechip Custom Shirt.

I liked: Tee shirt idea.

I didn't like: No customer service.

2.2
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $25
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

TeeChipRep
Teechip Verified Representative

Hi St.Louis Blues fan!

I'm so sorry that your item did that upon washing!Please reach out to us via FB at facebook.com/teechipofficial and send us a private message with your order information so that we can assist you!

TeeChip Rep