100% full Not resolved
2.2
Privacy and Data Security

A brand new St.Louis Blues extra large t-shirt washed in cold water shrinks to the size of the same St.

Louis Blues shirt in a medium size that I also purchased. I've attempted to contact the company, Teechip, with no reply to date. I guess I paid $25 for a shirt that will never be able to be worn. There wasn't even a product name or number in the email and there was not a package insert or receipt in the package upon delivery.

Very unhappy St.Louis Blues fan

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of teechip custom shirt from Teechip and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Teechip to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no customer service. Author liked the most tee shirt idea. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

TeeChipRep
Teechip Verified Representative

Hi St.Louis Blues fan!

I'm so sorry that your item did that upon washing!Please reach out to us via FB at facebook.com/teechipofficial and send us a private message with your order information so that we can assist you!

TeeChip Rep