A brand new St.Louis Blues extra large t-shirt washed in cold water shrinks to the size of the same St.
Louis Blues shirt in a medium size that I also purchased. I've attempted to contact the company, Teechip, with no reply to date. I guess I paid $25 for a shirt that will never be able to be worn. There wasn't even a product name or number in the email and there was not a package insert or receipt in the package upon delivery.
Very unhappy St.Louis Blues fan
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Tee shirt idea
What I disliked
- No customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Shirt
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The first shirt I received was printed crooked. The shirt was uncomfortable and tight on the arms. When I contacted TeeChip about the issue they required photographic proof, fine. In..."
- "I ordered a Hoodie with a certain design.well on the picture the logo was covering the front of the Hoodie when I got it the logo was about 5" long..."
- "i purchased a sweat shirt online from TEECHIP.comin early jan 2016. the lettering on the shirt was not complete and of poor quality. i contacted them and have not heard..."
- "Elemental Solutions St.Louis MO My experience with these *** artists goes like this. Before payment, after first payment, after 2nd payment, they quit before the 3rd payment when I started pointing..."
- "I had an incident @ schmucks on Blundell. There was some metal on the electric cart left from seemingly a sign was removed. I cut my knee on the cart..."
- "I received a promo email for $51.27 so I decided to use it for an arrangement to a friend that was sick. I ordered the flowers online, when I..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."