Lyon Charter Township, Michigan
5.0
Additional Fees

I just received a black fruit of the loom style t-shirt that reads country angel on the front and buckle up buttercup you just flipped my b**** switch on the back.I had clicked on a link to order it that i saw on facebook.

This shirt was put on back order due to so many orders...been waiting about a month for it. I was so excited to finally get it.

I opened it up and held it out infront of me to show a friend and just to find out that half of the lettering is missing but the back side looks absolutely perfect......wtf?See attached photo, poor quality after waiting a month

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Nice design idea.

I didn't like: Poor quality, Long wait time for delivery, Cant find customer support phone number.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Lola

submit the campaign link to look to the shirt how must be appear

I work at Teechip customer support, and I assure you that this is not the type of customer service culture provided by Teechip.If you could please call or email the company directly to get a resolution for the issue with your item, that will be helpful than online slander of the company that is based in the United States of America and provides jobs to regular people.

If you have issues, that is what customer support is for. Contact us at support@teechip.com or call us at 866-251-0432.

Thank you.