I just received a black fruit of the loom style t-shirt that reads country angel on the front and buckle up buttercup you just flipped my b**** switch on the back.I had clicked on a link to order it that i saw on facebook.
This shirt was put on back order due to so many orders...been waiting about a month for it. I was so excited to finally get it.
I opened it up and held it out infront of me to show a friend and just to find out that half of the lettering is missing but the back side looks absolutely perfect......wtf?See attached photo, poor quality after waiting a month
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Nice design idea
What I disliked
- Poor quality
- Long wait time for delivery
- Cant find customer support phone number
- Reason of review:
- Fair pricing
- Product or service
- Teechip Country Angel Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Ordered the grey jedi tee shirt and was expecting (1st photo) the one that was advertised and did not get that, not to happy. As you can tell its not..."
- "I placed an order last Thursday for one sweatshirt. Rec'd a confirmation. Checked my credit card balance today and they charged me 8X. Per the company, they say I placed..."
- "I ordered a shirt and unlike most people complaining I did receive my order and got it within a week. My problem is quality of the printing, it's blurry. Most..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."