Featured Not resolved
Turnaround Time

Horrible company.I ordered 2 cat prints and this is what I got.

1/2 a dog poster and very poor quality print. Later after I filed a dispute with pay pal I received only 1 cat print. Was suppose to be 11x17, but was 10 1/2 by 17 with part of the print cut off. Tried calling 3 different customer service numbers and was on hold more than one occasion for over an hour with continuous loop of funeral music and a recording saying all representatives are busy.

They do not respond to fb msg, (said they would respond within 24 hours, um nope) and email. Only response was when pay pal sent notification of chargeback dispute they asked me to reverse it and they would send a "free" reprint of order. How is it free if I paid for it. I will never order anything from a fb advertisement again.

I replied to them that they could keep their sh***y prints I wanted a refund and again no response.

Pay pal was awesome and took care of it.Buyers Beware!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of i love you to moon and back cat poster from Teechip and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Teechip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was fact that i did not receive my order and communication. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Same deal for us.We ordered the same poster (Google searching is how I came upon this) and they actually sent us the wrong one!

They said they would issue a refund and never did. Just kept beating around the bush and delayed with promises long enough that Paypal won't take care of the because too much time has expired.

Well it's only $20 so we'll get by but I just wanted to warn everyone if possible that this is a terrible company to do business with.Goodbye forever TeeChip!

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1262126
Teechip Verified Representative

Hi , sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order.That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip.

Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly.I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.

to TeeChipRep #1322816

Teechip allows users to upload stolen images in blatant violation of copyright infringement. Once Teechip is made aware of this, they will remove the item but not the user, thus allowing the user to continue to upload the same stolen images over and over again, making Teechip ultimately responsible for the copyright violation.

Under 17 U.S.C. 504, the consequences of copyright infringement include statutory damages of between $750 and $30,000 per work, at the discretion of the court, and damages of up to $150,000 per work for willful infringement.

Chester, South Carolina, United States #1248983

I am on phone hold with customer service.I got thru once and just when she was telling me what happened she hung up.

I am now back on hold. I have already contacted my Visa company to register complaint.

Yep this is last time I use this scam company.

I ordered the black cat poster and received a poster with black paint smeared on it.