Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Have NOT Received 2 shirts I ordered

On January 7, I ordered 2 tshirts (NC GIRL). I have Never received any order number or tracking number from YOU.

BUT, the same day, MY Credit Card was billed $63.88 I've tried chatting, with NO response, and tried calling with no answers, or phone just rings busy ALL DAY???

You have my email address, phone number, and Full Name. Please let me know WHAT is going on with my order, or I will be contacting my credit card to WITHDRAW the payment/and investigate why I'm not receiving my shirts.

My order

I would like to sent ny leggin back I need a 4 x because they run so small how I I return them

Non receipt of order

I ordered a t shirt on the 6th December I haven’t received it. I have tried contacting the company by email but they need a tracking number to do this.

There is no tracking number.

I live in the uk and I can’t afford to call the company or afford to loose the money (£24.33) I want a full refund Please can you help? My mobile number is 07752677091

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to teechip.com orders from TeeChip store typically shipped within 5 to 10 business days. For international orders, transit will take an additional 1 to 2 weeks.

If your order has not arrived after 10 business days (domestic) and 20 business days (international), contact TeeChip customer service at https://www.teechip.com/contact. You can keep track of your order at any time by visiting https://www.teechip.com/orders/track. Tracking numbers can take 1-2 days to appear in the shipping carrier's system.

Occasionally, the shipping carrier can lose an order. If the tracking number is still not working within a few days, please contact the shipping carrier.

Shipping charges too HIgH

Waiting to be contacted about shipping cost not being revealed, it cost me $15 to get 6 t-shirts mailed. I'd like 7.50 credited.

I tried 5i ask for it thru chat with no luck. Order RL-10861-05269

Status Delivery

I would like to find out the status delivery Receipt no: 3544-2791-9988-7958

#1619578

This issue seems to be quite popular with TeeChip. You can keep track of your order at any time by visiting https://teechip.com/orders/track.

You should enter your order number and email to find out the status. Tracking numbers can take 1-2 days to appear in the shipping carrier’s system. Occasionally, the shipping carrier can lose an order. If the tracking number is still not working within a few days, you should contact the shipping carrier.

Please note that domestic orders from TeeChip typically ship in 5 to 10 business days, for international orders, transit will take an additional 1 to 2 weeks. If you still need any assistance, you can contact the TeeChip Customer Service team using their website-based chat service. Customer support is provided Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.

Eastern Time. You can also send an email https://teechip.com/contact/email or file a claim https://teechip.com/contact/claim if you are having issues with your order.

Order

On December 5 I ordered a T-shirt paid for it through PayPal but have yet to receive an email from you all as to if you received it what’s going on whether we shipped etc.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

According to the TeeChip FAQ page, you can keep track of your order at any time by visiting https://teechip.com/orders/track. Please note that orders from TeeChip typically ship within 5 to 10 business days.

For international orders, transit will take an additional 1 to 2 weeks. If your order has not arrived after 10 business days (domestic) and 20 business days (international), you should contact TeeChip Customer Service at https://teechip.com/contact. You can also use live chat on the company website.

Their customer service team works Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m.to 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time.

Return

I want to return the 3 posters of “Daughter ‘s I received. In the advertising it appeared they were already mounted and after receiving them they weren’t and I would have to pay an additional charge to have them mounted myself.

Not worth it. Thank you for you immediate action in this matter, Carol Boyd

Literally thief's

I made a purchase for a khabib T-shirt and a bib jumper on your website you do not mention about the *** shipping charges and I also want to know why you have took a third payment that I have not made disgraceful

Order status

Ordered necklace wondered when it will ship

granddaughter neclace

havent heard when it will be shipped. please respond

Show

How to return and exchange an item

Now i’m Pissed!!!!!!!!!! I WANT to exchange a shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show

my neckel is defect and horrible

I want returd my many

V-neck shirt

Is the V-neck T-shirt also for men?

Show

Did you print t-shits thst say

J"ID RATHER be rusdian rhan democrat

Gray pig t-shirt

It said my package wS was delivered but I haven't received anything. Please help me find my shirt.

I've been waiting... Thanks

Plazo entrega

Estoy en Miami Beach cuando es la demora en la entrega del pedido gracias

Shirts I rd is rd.

I need to return 2 items & be credited.

Tshirt not received

I ordered a Costa tshirt Sill not received !!!

Show

Hoodie with wrong school name

I recently ordered 4 University of Alabama National Championship Tee Shirts and a University of Alabama National Championship Hoodie. The Hoodie has University of Georgia on it instead of University of Alabama National Championship. I would like to exchange it fot the correct hoodie

Tee shirt

Was sent out without a address where to send it

5152 Lacy place greenwood ind 46142 order # RL 1014314036