Turnaround Time

I ordered a medium and when it arrived, I opened it to see that it was not a medium.I wear medium.

This shirt has to be an extra small. I have entered this address in the browser TEECHIP.COM ORDER HTTPSTEECHIP. CA TEECHIP.COM. From there I got this screen: Contact Us - TeeChip https://teechip.com/contact Order inquiries, compliments, ...

Inquires related to selling merchandise on TeeChip. Contact us at sellersupport@teechip.com or call us at 317-981-5041. After clicking on this link I got this screen: Contact We're open Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5:30 PM EST. General Support Order inquiries, compliments, general customer questions Call us at 888-476-9250 during business hours or send us an email.

Seller Support Inquires related to selling merchandise on TeeChip Contact us at sellersupport@teechip.com or call us at 317-981-5041. I then submitted an email. Email Us Have a compliment, question or complaint? Contact our customer service department for a fast response.

Your email Email subject Send Email I also went on the chat line.

I must have sat on that for 10 minutes and then it cuts off.Now I am going to contact The Better Business Bureau and have this company investigated.

Review about: Teechip T-shirt.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Me too. Women's 2xl not even a large. Started credit card dispute since they refuse a refund.

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1345209
Teechip Verified Representative

Hi , sorry to hear of the recent frustration that you have experienced with your order.That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip.

I just wanted to double check that your issue has been resolved.Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly.